Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This delicious dessert is both light and tasty. Enjoy after lunch on a hot summer day.
- 9 low-fat graham crackers
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 2 tablespoons low-fat peanut butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- Mix the milk and pudding mix and place in fridge until just set. Meanwhile place 4 of the graham cracker sheets in an even layer on the bottom of an 8x8 square pan. Mix the peanut butter with the cool whip and spread it over the graham crackers in the pan. Place another layer with 4 of the graham cracker sheets over top and then layer on the chocolate pudding mixture. Crumble the remaining sheet of graham cracker and sprinkle on top. Place in the fridge overnight.