Recipe by Barb Witherspoon
From www.verybestbaking.com "A tasty combination of chocolate and peanut butter complimented in cheesecake bars." Chocolate, peanut butter, and cream cheese....doesn't get much better than that!
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package Nestle milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled morsels, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine crumbs, butter, and 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl.
- Remove 1 cup mixture and reserve for topping.
- Press remaining mixture onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup morsels over crust.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, flour and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth.
- Pour over crust and morsels in pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping and remaining morsels.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into bars.