1/2 Photos of Chocolate and Orange Marmalade Cookies
A soft biscuit which freezes well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/gas mark 4.
- 2Line two baking sheets with baking paper.
- 3Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- 4Add the orange zest.
- 5Melt 140 g of the chocolate. Do not allow it to overheat. (over boiling water or CAREFULLY in the microwave oven.).
- 6Add the melted chocolate to the creamed butter and sugar. Stir in the marmalade and the remaining chopped chocolate.
- 7Fold in the flour and mix.
- 8Divide into balls, arrange 5cm apart on baking sheet. Press lightly into flattish rounds.
- 9Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until dry and smooth to touch. Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Orange Marmalade Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 46.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of