1/5 Photos of Chocolate and Nutella Surprise Muffins
Jen T's Note:
Found this in a magazine and thought I'd post for all the chocoholics!!! You can use squares of Cadbury Caramello or other chocolate in place of the Nutella if you prefer. These are nice sprinkled with some icing sugar or even for dessert with some whipped cream, yogurt or custard.....the choice is yours:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pe-heat oven to 200'C/400'F.
- 2Place caster sugar in a bowl and add all other dry ingredients which have been sifted together.
- 3Stir to mix well.
- 4In another bowl combine the egg, yoghurt, milk and vanilla.
- 5Pour into the midle of the dry ingredients and then add melted butter.
- 6Mix together gently.
- 7Place mixture into well greased muffin tins to come just over halfway up the tins.
- 8Place 1 teaspoon of Nutella into the middle of each (or place a square of chocolate in)and then cover with another spoonful of muffin mixture.
- 9Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until muffins are cooked and well risen.
- 10Remove from oven but leave in tins for 5 minutes before removing muffins from tin to cool on a rack.
- 11Sift over some icing sugar if desired -- this just gives a nice presentation.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Nutella Surprise Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.8
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 217.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g