Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy dessert using pre rolled pastry.
Make and share this Chocolate and Hazelnut Pastries recipe from Food.com.
- Pre heat oven to 400'F/200'C.
- Cut sheet of pastry into 4 long pieces.
- Cover 1/2 of each (from the short end to middle, leaving 1/2' border) with chopped chocolate.
- Sprinkle over the cinnamon then the nuts.
- Fold over the other half to enclose the filling. Press down well.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for approx 15mins until puffed and golden.
- Sift over a little icing sugar if desired and serve either warm or cold with some freshly whipped cream.
*Reviewed for Australian and New Zealand Recipe swap June 08* My family loved these. They were super quick to make and everyone enjoyed them. My family give you 5 stars Jen. An economical and quick dessert. Photo also being posted