Recipe by Bri22
Mmmm...I made this up when I absolutely needed chocolate. It's simple but it's so good! You will think you are cheating!
Top Review by Amanda Beth
This was really good. When I first tasted the filling, I thought, "Oh, this tastes like a diet pie." But after everything had chilled and settled, it was really, really good. Not too rich, but very creamy. I cannot rate the crust, since I cheated and was in a big hurry. But everything else was great! Thanks for a great, fast, and easy dessert.
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 2⁄3 cups cold milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs (I used Fireside)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup light margarine, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pie crust by combining graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter with a fork until almost like a crumbly dough.
- Press firmly in bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
- When pie crust is completely cooled, prepare pudding mix by mixing pudding mix and milk with whisk until it thickens.
- Stir in half of Cool Whip.
- Spread in pie plate.
- Cover with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for about an hour or until thickens enough to slice.