Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These irresistible cookies contain mouth-watering chunks of chocolate and fudge and are quick to make.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F
- Using an electric whisk, beat together the butter and sugar until pale and creamy.
- Stir in the egg yolks, ground almonds, chocolate, fudge and flour.
- Mix well together then roll into walnut-sized balls.
- Place on a baking tray, spaced well apart and flatten slightly with your hand.
- Brush with milk and bake for 18 - 20 minutes until golden.
- Leave to firm up for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.