These irresistible cookies contain mouth-watering chunks of chocolate and fudge and are quick to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325°F
- 2Using an electric whisk, beat together the butter and sugar until pale and creamy.
- 3Stir in the egg yolks, ground almonds, chocolate, fudge and flour.
- 4Mix well together then roll into walnut-sized balls.
- 5Place on a baking tray, spaced well apart and flatten slightly with your hand.
- 6Brush with milk and bake for 18 - 20 minutes until golden.
- 7Leave to firm up for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Fudge Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 162.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
golden superfine sugar