Recipe by Potluck
This is served at Radisson Aruba,Chef Greg Carroll created this posh bread pudding..
- 4 plain croissants
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice croissants.Divide evenly between 4 ovenproof baking dishes.
- Divide chocolate evenly.
- In mixing bowl beat eggs until light and frothy.
- Add sugar.
- Beat for 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla,cream and milk,mixing well.
- Divide evenly in dishes.
- Place baking dishes into large pan with 1/2inch hot water to creat a bath. Bake 350 degrees for 35 minutes until custard is firm.
- Serve hot from oven.
- Or cool,refrigerate and serve cold with dusting of powder sugar.