Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is served at Radisson Aruba,Chef Greg Carroll created this posh bread pudding..
Make and share this Chocolate and Croissant Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 4 plain croissants
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- Dice croissants.Divide evenly between 4 ovenproof baking dishes.
- Divide chocolate evenly.
- In mixing bowl beat eggs until light and frothy.
- Add sugar.
- Beat for 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla,cream and milk,mixing well.
- Divide evenly in dishes.
- Place baking dishes into large pan with 1/2inch hot water to creat a bath. Bake 350 degrees for 35 minutes until custard is firm.
- Serve hot from oven.
- Or cool,refrigerate and serve cold with dusting of powder sugar.