- 16 ounces chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup prepared strong coffee
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt chocolate with coffee and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs and sugar until light.
- Fold in chocolate mixture until blended.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Fold into chocolate mixture.
- Pour into buttered and floured 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven approximately 50 minutes, just until center is no longer loose.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over top.