1/2 Photos of Chocolate and Coffee Custard
Baby Kato's Note:
My dh loves this simple treat. I hope that you will also. It's quick and easy to make and is sweet, rich and decadent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine and scald all ingredients except for the eggs.
- 2Slowly pour the mixture over the beaten eggs.
- 3Beat until well blended.
- 4To bake the custard, pour the batter into a baking dish or individual molds.
- 5Place them in a pan of hot water in a moderate oven at 325° for 45 minutes or until custard is set.
- 6To test, the custard, insert a knife or spoon. If the custard doesn't stick, it is ready.
- 7Serve chilled with whipped cream or a sprinkle of powdered sugar and ground nuts.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Coffee Custard
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 423.8 mg
- Sodium 311.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 39.3 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: