1/2 Photos of Chocolate and Coffee Custard
Baby Kato's Note:
My dh loves this simple treat. I hope that you will also. It's quick and easy to make and is sweet, rich and decadent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine and scald all ingredients except for the eggs.
- 2Slowly pour the mixture over the beaten eggs.
- 3Beat until well blended.
- 4To bake the custard, pour the batter into a baking dish or individual molds.
- 5Place them in a pan of hot water in a moderate oven at 325° for 45 minutes or until custard is set.
- 6To test, the custard, insert a knife or spoon. If the custard doesn't stick, it is ready.
- 7Serve chilled with whipped cream or a sprinkle of powdered sugar and ground nuts.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Coffee Custard
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 423.8 mg
- Sodium 311.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 39.3 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: