I haven't tried it yet but it sounds good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large heavy saucepan, scald the milk.
- 2Milk boils over easily, so be careful.
- 3Gradually stir in the orzo and cool, stirring frequently and adjusting the heat to prevent the milk from boiling over, until mixture is thickened and orzo is tender to the bite, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- 4Stir in the sugar until it is dissolved.
- 5Add the chocolate and the coconut; stir, off the heat, until the chocolate is melted.
- 6Add the vanilla nad salt.
- 7Let cool at room temperature.
- 8Serve spooned into dessert bowls with cold heavy cream drizzled over the top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Coconut Orzo Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.8
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 185.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 39.2 g
- Protein 12.7 g