Flavor combination of chocolate and tingling chili.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sweet butter, softened
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 4 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons dried chipotle powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Place 18 baking cups in muffin pans.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the first 7 cupcake ingredients; beat with an electric mixer until smooth, 2-3 minutes; stir in chocolate chips.
- 3Spoon batter into the cups; bake 20 minutes.
- 4Remove pans from the oven and cool for 5 minutes; remove cupcakes and cool on a rack.
- 5Make the frosting: blend all the frosting ingredients together in a food processor.
- 6Spread the frosting on the cooled cupcakes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Chili Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.3
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.6 mg
- Sodium 174.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: