Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
After trying "orange fluff" posted by another chef - I was inspired to create this for myself. I love ice cream and chocolate, and I find that this a great way to curb my cravings and in generous helpings too! Great for those on low-calorie diets.
- 1 (1 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip, thawed in fridge
- 1⁄4 cup sweet red cherries, chopped finely
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped finely
- Follow directions for making pudding.
- Refrigerate until almost set, fold in Cool Whip, peanuts, cherries and chocolate chips and chill until ready to serve.
- For presentation, serve with graham crackers crumbled over the top.
I am so suprised that this does not have 100+ 5 star reviews. Its' fabulous!!!! I could have done with a few more cherries but that said, for the calories, it's divine. We'll be making this a lot this summer. Thanks!!
Following the suggestion in another review, I prepared this and poured into a graham cracker crust to chill. I used finely chopped pecans in place of peanuts and it had a definite "Holiday" taste. I'll be making this again for a nice light dessert after Christmas dinner. Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thanks so much for posting!
Wow! This is really good. Will make with a graham cracker crust next time.