1/4 Photos of Chocolate and Cherries Granola
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
I was in the mood for a more gourmet granola than I usually make, and this is what I came up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, stir together the oats, pecans, coconut, wheat germ, brown sugar and salt.
- 3Combine the the oil, honey, water and vanilla. Add to oat mixture and toss until well combined.
- 4Spread the mixture evenly on a cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring every 10 minutes to keep the mixture from sticking.
- 6Allow to cool.
- 7Stir in the cherries and chocolate chips.
- 8Store in an air tight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Cherries Granola
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: