Found this in a magazine and wanted to try it, Im a chai tea fan,its really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tea bags into a cup and add the boiling water.
- 2Add sugar and leave the tea to draw for 2-3 minutes.
- 3Discard the teabags and cool slightly.
- 4Place cream,tea mixture and chocolate syrup in a blender and pulse quickly.
- 5Add the ice and process until smooth.
- 6Pour in to 2 tall glasses and serve.
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Chai Frappe
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.6
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.0 mg
- Sodium 291.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chai tea teabags