Another spin on a souffle, this time with chocolate :P
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the flour with a little milk in a bowl. Place remaining milk, chocolate and sugar in a pan and heat slowly until chocolate has melted.
- 2Pour onto the flour and stir to blend. Return to the saucepan. Add the fat and heat until thickened, stirring continuously.
- 3Stir in the egg yolks and leave for 10 minutes to cool.
- 4Peel and mash the banana and fold into mixture. and then beat the egg whites and fold in gently. Pour into a lightly greased 1-quart souffle dish.
- 5Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F for 30 minutes until well risen and firm.
- 6Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Banana Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.9
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 152.4 mg
- Sodium 103.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 11.4 g