Chocolate and Banana Souffle
- Blend the flour with a little milk in a bowl. Place remaining milk, chocolate and sugar in a pan and heat slowly until chocolate has melted.
- Pour onto the flour and stir to blend. Return to the saucepan. Add the fat and heat until thickened, stirring continuously.
- Stir in the egg yolks and leave for 10 minutes to cool.
- Peel and mash the banana and fold into mixture. and then beat the egg whites and fold in gently. Pour into a lightly greased 1-quart souffle dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F for 30 minutes until well risen and firm.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve immediately.