An old recipe from a Family Circle circa 1982..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a rectangular baking tin with foil or baking paper, preheat oven in 180C (Fan forced).
- 2Melt chocolate in a heat proof bowl over boiling water.
- 3Spread evenly over bottom of the tin, and refrigerate until hard.
- 4In the meantime combine coconut, sugar, eggs and apricots in a large bowl.
- 5Mix until fully combined and spread over chocolate layer.
- 6Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes until golden on top.
- 7Melt the milk chocolate and drizzle over the cooked slice.
- 8Cut into slices and eat, or store for up to a week in a sealed container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Apricot Macaroon Slice
Serving Size: 1 (980 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 19.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g