Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is a yummy, unique pie if you are looking for something different. It is very tasty and rich, but not too heavy.
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup Amaretto
- 1 cup sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, chocolate and salt until well blended.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Stir in Amaretto and almonds.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set.
- Allow to cool.
- You can serve warm or chilled.
- Store in refrigerator.