Recipe by Deantini
Incredibly delicious, nothing more to say
Top Review by Annacia
Wonderful :D. I made a small two serving size cheesecake that was excellent. I must say that since I didn't have any Amaretto I used Frangelico for a Chocolate Hazelnut yummy. I didn't add any sweetening to the crust as I thought that the cookie base would be sweet enough, used 95% fat free cream cheese, Splenda for the sugar, bittersweet chocolate, low fat sour cream. Sugar free caramel sauce was used as a topping around the edge and Splenda sweetened sour cream on top with crushed hazel nuts sprinkled on for good measure. Total Yum!
Photo's may be seen here (in Savor): http://feastyoureyes.smugmug.com/
- 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 500 g light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup Amaretto
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- melt chocolate, set aside and let cool.
- preheat oven to 300°F.
- mix crust ingredients and press into a 7-8 inch springform pan.
- beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar gradually, beat in eggs one at a time.
- add cooled chocolate and remaining ingredients.
- pour filling on to crust.
- bake at 300F for 60 min, turn oven off and let sit in oven for another 60 minute.