Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy...my Mom has been making this for years during the holidays, and they were always the first candy to go.
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir in amaretto and almond extract.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Shape into 3/4" balls and roll in nuts.
- Chill until firm.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
- Flavor will improve after 24 hours.
- You can adjust the amount of amaretto to your taste, depending on how strong you want the taste.