Recipe by Jazz Lover
This recipe is from Taste Of Home. I have not tried them yet, but I think I will make these soon.
- 14 ounces milk chocolate candy bars with almonds, chopped
- 8 large marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the candy bars, marshmallows and milk.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir.
- Heat 20-30 seconds longer or until the marshmallows are melted; stir until blended.
- Cover and chill for 7 minutes.
- Fold in half of the whipped cream.
- Spoon into tart shells; top with the remaining whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until serving.