Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is posted in response to a request for Bisquick recipes. Chocolate for breakfast, what more could anyone want?
- 532.32 ml original Bisquick baking mix
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml baking cocoa
- 118.29 ml plain low-fat yogurt or 118.29 ml low-fat buttermilk
- 4.92 ml almond extract
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Mix Bisquick, sugar and cocoa in medium bowl.
- Stir in yogurt, almond extract and egg until soft dough forms.
- Turn dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick; roll in Bisquick to coat.
- Shape into ball; knead 10 times.
- Place dough on ungreased cookie sheet; pat into 8-inch circle.
- Brush with additional yogurt if desired.
- Cut into 8 wedges with floured knife, but do not separate.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until set.
- Carefully separate wedges.
- Serve warm.
YUMMY, Great recipe, DH kept saying DAMN these are GOOD.Easy to make and nice & light texture. I made them like the recipe stated using low fat buttermilk,using stick blender to mix egg, almond extract and buttermilk together. Also added 1/3 cup slivered almonds for an added touch. These are great I'm surprised that no one had made these before,They don't know what they are missing, I will be making them again. Thank you Kree for posting the recipe.