1/4 Photos of Chocolate Almond Scones
This is posted in response to a request for Bisquick recipes. Chocolate for breakfast, what more could anyone want?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425ºF.
- 2Mix Bisquick, sugar and cocoa in medium bowl.
- 3Stir in yogurt, almond extract and egg until soft dough forms.
- 4Turn dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick; roll in Bisquick to coat.
- 5Shape into ball; knead 10 times.
- 6Place dough on ungreased cookie sheet; pat into 8-inch circle.
- 7Brush with additional yogurt if desired.
- 8Cut into 8 wedges with floured knife, but do not separate.
- 9Bake about 12 minutes or until set.
- 10Carefully separate wedges.
- 11Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Almond Scones
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 450.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g