Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9-inch)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt chocolate chips over low heat, watching carefully not to scorch.
- Remove from heat and cool at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter and salt; beat well.
- Gradually blend in melted chocolate; beat until smooth.
- Stir in chopped almonds.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Garnish with whipped cream and almonds, if desired.