1 hr 20 mins
Cold, Crunchy, Completely Satisfying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 300°F.
- 2Set Ice Cream or Dairy-free frozen dessert out to soften slightly.
- 3Process first three ingredients until finely mixed.
- 4Whip egg whites and sugar to stiff peaks.
- 5Fold almond mix into the egg whites.
- 6Spread onto parchment-lined baking sheets, forming two circles, approximately 9" round and 1/4-1/2" thick.
- 7Bake until firm (check after 20 minutes). Cool.
- 8Set one meringue on a plate and spread soft ice cream over it. Top with second meringue and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- 9Heat Soy milk to a simmer, and pull off of the heat. Stir in finely chopped chocolate or chips. Stir vigorously until this mixture is thick, slightly cooled and glossy (about 5 minutes).
- 10Pour Chocolate sauce over frozen ice cream cake, sprinkle the edge with the almonds and place back in freezer until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Almond Meringue Torte
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 139.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 40.1 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: