1/1 Photo of Chocolate Almond Macaroons
If you are a chocolate lover, then you will love these, there much more interesting then plain macaroon cookies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter generously a large cookie sheet.
- 3Beat egg whites and salt until stiff, but not dry.
- 4Beat in sugar, a little at a time; beat until mixture is thick and glossy (mixture should stand in peaks).
- 5Fold in almonds, vanilla and melted chocolate.
- 6Drop macaroons by teaspoonfuls, onto a well-greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- 8Careful not to overbake, as the cookies will lose their texture.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Almond Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (540 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.2
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g