Chocolate Almond Macaroons
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Gradually beat in the cocoa, confectioners sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- Gently fold in the ground almonds.
- Drop the mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls on prepared baking sheet, leaving a 2-inch space between each macaroon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until macaroons are very lightly browned.
- Let cool on baking sheet until macaroons are firm.