This is one of my all-time favorite Passover cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- 4Gradually beat in the cocoa, confectioners sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- 5Gently fold in the ground almonds.
- 6Drop the mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls on prepared baking sheet, leaving a 2-inch space between each macaroon.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until macaroons are very lightly browned.
- 8Let cool on baking sheet until macaroons are firm.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Almond Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (723 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g