Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This cookie tastes like a chewy chocolaty brownie. And there's no added fat of any kind, salt or wheat. And they are the easiest thing to make because you don't beat the whites, you just plop it all in the bowl.and they're absolutely delicious!
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 1 cup nuts, ground not powdered
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup egg white (or 3 jumbo egg whites)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- Put it all in a bowl and stir until well blended. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Drop tablespoon size globs onto sheet sprayed with Pam. Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes
- The spatula gets a bit sticky. I just wipe it off with a damp paper towel.
- These cookies are well worth making. I hope you enjoy them as much as my family does.