1/2 Photos of Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Topping
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
A quick and tasty ice cream topping. Perfect for summer time ice cream socials.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, bring the water, sugar and butter to a boil. Boil for 2-3 minutes until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Remove from heat; add the chocolate chips and almond extract.
- 3Whisk until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 4Serve warm over ice cream.
- 5Goes well with bananas, or toasted coconut.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Topping
Serving Size: 1 (542 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 906.1
- Calories from Fat 443
- Total Fat 49.3 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 118.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 130.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 118.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g