Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love to make my own frozen yogurt!!! The new ice cream machines are so convenient and fun now!! Here is one with creamy almond and chocolate flavors!! I hope you like it!!
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (plus a little more for optional garnish)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups plain yogurt (I use Dannon)
- In a medium bowl; whisk everything together until the sugar and cocoa dissolve.
- Turn the ice cream machine on and pour mixture into the freezer bowl.
- Let mix until thickened, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place mixture in a freezer container and freeze until firm enough to scoop.
- Garnish with a light dusting of cocoa powder. (optional).