Recipe by Bergy
This is a very rich rather gooey dessert (not my favorite but friends love them) that is perfect for chocoholics
- 12 cooked chocolate crepes (, see Chocolate Dessert Crepes)
- 1⁄2 cup ground blanched almond
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces or grated
- 1 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the filling first so it has time to cool.
- Combine almonds with the sugar and butter.
- Spread on a cookie sheet and bake in 400F oven for 6-8 minutes or until light brown, cool.
- In a pot melt the marshmellows& chocolate over low heat, stir constantly until the mixture is smoothe.
- Refrigerate until the mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon about 35 minutes.
- Beat cream until stiff and fold the chocolate mixture into the whipped cream (fold don't beat).
- Divide between the12 crepes, sprinkle with almond topping& serve.