Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Yummy, buttery crescents rolls filled with chocolate and almond goodness...:D
- 1 (10 1/8 ounce) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 6 tablespoons almond paste
- 6 teaspoons chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out the 6 crescents.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of almond paste on the large side of the roll.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon chocolate sprinkles on top of the almond paste.
- Roll up the crescents, making sure you press down on the sides to prevent oozing.
- Bake for 16-19 minutes on a cookie sheet.