Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
these are good,try them
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped, toasted almonds
- 1 ounce milk chocolate pieces
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 cups crushed lemon wafers or 3 cups crushed orange wafers or 3 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- In blender or food processor,finely grind 1/4 cup of the almonds,set aside.
- Combine chocolate with orange juice and sugar in saucepan.
- Cook over med heat,stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved and chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and mix in crushed wafers,orange juice and chopped almonds.
- Chill mixture at least 1 hour.
- Form into small balls,roll in the ground almonds.
- Chill in air tight container for several days for best flavor.