1/16 Photos of Chocolate-Almond Coffee Frappe
I don't know where I got this recipe, I think I picked it up for my teens to try (I don't like cold coffee). It seems like a good alternative to the high priced drinks at our local coffee stands. When making coffee in the morning, refrigerate the leftovers to make this later in the day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place black coffee, milk, ice cream, almond extract and crushed ice in blender jar. Add sugar or sugar substitute only if desired,(The taste is quite sweet without it!)
- 2With blender lid securely closed, pulse blender until mixture is smooth. If blades get stuck, add a little more milk.
- 3Pour 1 Tablespoon of chocolate syrup into the bottom of each glass. (This makes the drink look and taste even more delectable.)
- 4Divide the coffee frappe between your glasses and dust with cinnamon. Serve immediately!
- 5Variation: Use Vanilla Ice Cream with Vanilla extract.
- 6*Milk options: whole milk, skim milk, soy milk, etc.
- 7Optional Extras:.
- 8Extra scoops of ice cream, for garnish.
- 9Whipped cream, for topping.
- 10For adults an added Tbls or two of Godiva Liqueur, Amaretto, or Kaluha would be tasty.
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Almond Coffee Frappe
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.8
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 66.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g