Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by marylyn.
- 2 cups nonfat milk (245 g)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (5 g)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (12 g)
- 1 tablespoon instant decaffeinated coffee crystals (3 g)
- 3 drops almond extract
- 1 cup ice cube (59 g)
- sugar-free whipped topping (optional)
- In a blender, combine milk, cocoa powder, sugar, coffee and almond extract.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes.
- Cover and blend until ice is crushed.
- Pour into chilled glasses and top with whipped topping, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
This was a refreshing chocolate drink! I did add alittle extra sugar for my taste, but other then that I really enjoyed it! Thank you!