1/1 Photo of Chocolate Almond Coffee Cooler
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by marylyn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, combine milk, cocoa powder, sugar, coffee and almond extract.
- 2Cover and blend until smooth.
- 3Add ice cubes.
- 4Cover and blend until ice is crushed.
- 5Pour into chilled glasses and top with whipped topping, if desired.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Almond Coffee Cooler
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 129.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant decaffeinated coffee crystals