Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried these yet, but they sound really good and so easy to make!
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups oven-toasted crispy rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- 3⁄4 cup dried cherries
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cover a large baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place semisweet and white chocolate chips in a medium glass bowl; microwave at HIGH 45 seconds. Stir, and microwave an additional 45 seconds or until almost melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add cereal and remaining ingredients; stir quickly to combine. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet; chill 1 hour or until firm.
These crsips are easy and quick to make. The next time I make them I will just use milk chocolate chips instead of the two different chocolates and I will toast the almonds for more flavour. Dried cranberries would also be a good substitute for the dried cherries. Thanks for posting.
I have just whipped these up now - subbed with dried apricots as we don't seem to have dried cherries here - pretty quick to make and will be a great after dinner treat for tonight . Thanks CPP for posting and my DD will be very grateful to you when she gets home from school !!!