1/3 Photos of Chocolate Almond Cheesecake
1 hr 45 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- milk chocolate kiss, unblanched
- 1 whole almonds
- additional whipped cream
- 1In a bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, almonds and sugar; stir in butter.
- 2Press onto the bottom and 1 3/4 inches up the sides of a greased 9 inch springform pan.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 4In a small saucepan, soften gelatin in milk; let stand for 5 minutes.
- 5Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- 6Cool to room temperature, about 6 minutes.
- 7In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and almonds extract until smooth.
- 8Beat in melted chocolate and gelatin mixture.
- 9Fold in whipped cream.
- 10Spoon into crust.
- 11Cover and chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- 12Just before serving, run a knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- 13Remove sides of pan.
- 14Garnish with chocolate kisses, almonds and additional whipped cream.
- 15Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Almond Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.4
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.2 mg
- Sodium 224.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: