1/1 Photo of Chocolate Almond Candy Bar Pie
Posted by request. Adapted from a Paula Deen recipe. Prep time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt marshmallows together with milk and broken up chocolate bars in a the top of a double boiler set over simmering water, stirring constantly.
- 2Once smooth, remove from heat and let cool.
- 3Whip cream until stiff peaks form, then fold gently into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- 4Stir in vanilla.
- 5Spread into pie shell and chill.
- 6Serve topped with mounds of sweetened whipped cream and garnish with shaved chocolate, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Almond Candy Bar Pie
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.5
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 200.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g