Recipe by palak malik
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. well its all about having soft sponge cake which melts inside your mouth. It make you want to eat again and again. Its traditionally dark chocolate made from ghana. Appropriate measures will help you giving best results.
- 1⁄2 kg dark chocolate
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 150 g almonds (roasted)
- 100 g butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups maida flour (flour)
- 15 pieces refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (crushed)
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Take a bowl mix sugar and butter for 3minites.
- after that put eggs in it and beat it well untill the sugar and butter completely dissolves in the eggs.
- Take a bowl and melt the chocolate.
- In the miture of eggs put maida,almonds and melted chocolate .
- Once everything is mixed.
- Grease the dish with butter and maida.
- Then put the mixture in d dish.
- pre heat the oven.
- then place the dish at 120 c for 25 minutes.
- Now for decorating the cake.
- roast then almonds in silverfoil in oven for 5 minute.
- then let it cool down.
- take a small bowl put cream , 2 tablespoon melted chocolate and biscuits.
- coating is ready.
- Take out the cake and use the coating on it.