palak malik's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. well its all about having soft sponge cake which melts inside your mouth. It make you want to eat again and again. Its traditionally dark chocolate made from ghana. Appropriate measures will help you giving best results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take a bowl mix sugar and butter for 3minites.
- 2after that put eggs in it and beat it well untill the sugar and butter completely dissolves in the eggs.
- 3Take a bowl and melt the chocolate.
- 4In the miture of eggs put maida,almonds and melted chocolate .
- 5Once everything is mixed.
- 6Grease the dish with butter and maida.
- 7Then put the mixture in d dish.
- 8pre heat the oven.
- 9then place the dish at 120 c for 25 minutes.
- 10Now for decorating the cake.
- 11roast then almonds in silverfoil in oven for 5 minute.
- 12then let it cool down.
- 13take a small bowl put cream , 2 tablespoon melted chocolate and biscuits.
- 14coating is ready.
- 15Take out the cake and use the coating on it.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Almond Cake #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (667 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3917.0
- Calories from Fat 3363
- Total Fat 373.6 g
- Saturated Fat 218.1 g
- Cholesterol 307.3 mg
- Sodium 599.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 261.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 102.4 g
- Sugars 82.5 g
- Protein 92.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated buttermilk biscuits