Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These cookies are so good and will make an excellent addition in your holiday cookie platter.
- 1⁄2 lb butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped and toasted almond
- 6 ounces mini chocolate chips
- confectioners' sugar
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla. Gradually add flour. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Chill dough in fridge for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Shape into small balls (about 1 inch).
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Roll in confectioners sugar while cookie is slightly warm.
Easy to make, look cute and kids and hubby love them. Delicious! I will be making these again for sure!