Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe off a box of Cap'n Crunch Choco Donuts cereal box. Trust me if you like crunch and chocolate then you will love this!
- 3 cups Cap'n Crunch chocodonuts cereal
- 1 1⁄2 miniature marshmallows
- 1 (10 ounce) jar hot fudge
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream or 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- In a bowl,combine cereal and marshmellows;set aside.
- Micowave open jar of fudge sauce on high just until warm and spoonable,about 30 seconds.
- In a six 10-ounce glasses or disposabe plastic cups,assemble each sundae as follows: 1/4 cup cereal mixture,1 tablespoon fudge sauce,1 scoop ice cream,1 tablesppon fudge sauce,1/4 cup cereal mixture,1 scoop ice cream.
- Top each sundae with remaining fudge sauce and cereal mixture.
- Serve immediately.