1/1 Photo of Chocochip, Coconut & Macadamia Nut Cookie Bars
These bars are KILLER! This will make 2 dozen larger bars, or 3 dozen smaller bars ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F In a small saucepan melt butter.
- 2Stir in your crumbs, and combine thoroughly.
- 3Press mixture into a 13x9 pan.
- 4Pour the condensed milk evenly over the crumbs, and then scatter the chocolate chips evenly.
- 5Next, sprinkle the coconut and nuts evenly.
- 6Now, press down firmly over the entire mixture.
- 7Put into your preheated oven and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes until light golden brown.
- 8Cool completely in pan on top of a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocochip, Coconut & Macadamia Nut Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.6
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g