- 118.29 ml butter
- 354.88 ml chocolate cookie crumbs
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 340.19 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml flaked coconut
- 236.59 ml chopped macadamia nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a small saucepan melt butter.
- Stir in your crumbs, and combine thoroughly.
- Press mixture into a 13x9 pan.
- Pour the condensed milk evenly over the crumbs, and then scatter the chocolate chips evenly.
- Next, sprinkle the coconut and nuts evenly.
- Now, press down firmly over the entire mixture.
- Put into your preheated oven and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes until light golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on top of a wire rack.