1 hr 15 mins
Jessi Garcia's Note:
This is a chocolate lovers dream. It is absolutely delicious . This easy cake will become one of your favorites. I changed the original ingredients to make it healther and it still tastes great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 3/4 nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free margarine
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees and spray cooking spray on a 13x9 inch baking pan For Cake: Beat flour, sugar, sour cream, milk, butter, egg& egg beaters, baking soda, vanilla extract and baking powder in medium mixer bowl until well mixed.
- 2Reserve 1/2 cup batter.
- 3Spread remaining batter into prepared baking pan.
- 4Combine reserved batter and hot fudge in a small bowl.
- 5Drop mixture by heaping teaspoon evenly over batter.
- 6Pull knife through batter to marble.
- 7Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until wooden tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean and top springs back when touched lightly in center.
- 8Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 9For Topping: Microwave morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on medium high (70%) power for 2 minutes; stir.
- 10Thr morsels may retain some of their original shape.
- 11If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15 second intervals stirring just until morsels are melted.
- 12Then spread on top of cake and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choco-Swirl Sour Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 102.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute