1/1 Photo of Choco-scutterbotch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup butter flavor shortening
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 package Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe yellow cake mix
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup milk semisweet chocolate chunk
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or 1/2 cup pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Combine shortening and brown sugar in large bowl.
- 3Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- 4Beat in eggs.
- 5Add cake mix gradually at low speed.
- 6Mix until well blended.
- 7Stir in cereal, chocolate chunks, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and nuts with spoon.
- 8Stir until well blended.
- 9Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- 10Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 11Flatten slightly to form circles.
- 12Bake at 375 for 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- 13Cool 2 minutes before removing to cooling racks.
- 14Cool completely.
- 15Store in airtight container.
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choco-scutterbotch
Serving Size: 1 (1238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 109.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g