Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Quick and easy, hot and fulfilling, chocolatey and wholesome! My favorite college breakfast.
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 ounce dark chocolate (I usually use a little less, just a square of 72% Ghirardelli)
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄8 cup almonds (chopped)
- almond milk (etc, to taste or texture preference)
- Prepare oatmeal with oats and water.
- Stir in chocolate until melted and blended.
- Stir in pumpkin puree and almonds.
- Add almond milk until desired consistency is reached.