Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a big hit at parties, and are quite tasty! So easy to make!
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 bag thick-cut ripple potato chips
- Melt chocolate chips in glass bowl in the microwave (or use double boiler on stovetop).
- Individually dip potato chips in chocolate, coating well.
- With tongs or spoon place them on wax paper and let cool.
It was reeeeeeeal easy to make. They're great because they have such a varied taste, and they make our monthly movie marathons memorable.
they hit the spot thanks!!!